The Susi Earnshaw Theatre school offers outstanding training, taught by a diverse range of experienced tutors and industry professionals. Pupils work closely with instructors and classmates in an intensive but supportive collaborative learning environment.
Our aim is to prepare students for further vocational training in the performing arts, with the necessary tools to enter into the next phase of their life as happy, confident, hardworking and skilled individuals.
Our vocational programme aims to:
- Empower and support pupils in developing confidence, self-belief and resilience
- Instil pupils with a professional and strong work ethic
- Technically train pupils in key areas (dance, singing, and acting)
- Develop performance skills
- Prepare students for further vocational training and a successful career in the performing arts
Recent graduates have successfully entered programs at Guildford Conservatoire, LAMDA, Arts Educational, Italia Conti, Tring, Mountview, The Brit School, Laban, The Place, BIM, ICM….